Saratoga Springs, New York
3084 Route 50, Suite 1
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
The Shoppes at Wilton, Next to TJMaxx
Serving You Today Until 6:00 pm
|Monday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
Lois Geshiwlm & Nancy Castillo Franchise Store OwnersView Our Store Site
Offer a Variety of Foods to Attract a Variety of Birds
From our exclusive seed blends and suets and Bark Butter products to nectar and insects, we offer a variety of foods to help you attract the widest variety of birds to your yard. All of our foods feature the highest quality ingredients, so you can be sure you're offering the best to your backyard dinner guests.
Stop in today to select a NEW variety of bird food to add to your bird feeding station!
Monday 10a-4p (closing early)
Wild Birds Unlimited Safe In-Store Shopping
We want you to know that our top priority will be to provide a safe environment for you and for our staff.
What to Expect
- Masks, worn over mouth and nose, will still be required of everyone, staff and customers alike, at least for the time being.
EVEN IF YOU HAD A VACCINE, YOU WILL STILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE.
- If you don't have a mask, we will provide a disposable one free of charge. If you'd prefer not to wear a mask, we can provide curbside service.
- Please help us maintain a safe physical distance in store.
- Please take advantage of the hand sanitizers provided near our registers.
- If you are wondering when the store is least crowded, here’s some suggestions:
- Mon - Fri: we’re open 10a-6p. In-store traffic tapers off from 3-6p.
- Sat: our busiest day, we’re open 10a-6p though traffic tapers off from 4-6p.
- Sun: open noon-5p. Traffic tapers off starting around 2:30p.
- We have upgraded our HVAC air filters beyond what is recommended in a store our size.
- You can try out binoculars and spotting scopes using gloves (provided). Optics are sanitized after every contact so you are safe to shop for a new pair.
- Feeders for repair must be fully sanitized before bringing in for repair. Please note we are experiencing significant delays in getting repair parts from vendors so turnaround time for repairs may be extended to well beyond 1 month.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance. These are hard decisions and we want to do what is best for the majority of our customers and for our staff.