Saratoga Springs, New York
3084 Route 50, Suite 1
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
The Shoppes at Wilton, Next to TJMaxx
Serving You Today Until 4:00 pm
|Monday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
(Closing Early Christmas Eve)
|10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
Lois Geshiwlm & Nancy Castillo Franchise Store OwnersView Our Store Site
Spend 2021 with Us
2020 will certainly be remembered by all of us, but not for all the best reasons.
For Lois and me, we will remember 2020 as the year our customers proved without a doubt their love of the birds and their love of our little hobby shop.
Being at home more has given many of you more time to enjoy watching the birds. If you’re like us, birds helped bring a much needed calm, beauty, and certainty to a tumultuous year. We knew we could look outside and the birds at our feeders would make us happy and help us relax.
Many of you have also used this newly found at-home time to further expand your interest in the hobby. We are thankful that you turned to us to provide advice and supplies to enhance your enjoyment of the birds at home.
We know we are fortunate to be amongst the retailers that not only survived the year but did just fine. And for that, we are truly thankful to you for your loyalty and for trusting us more than ever to help deepen your love and appreciation of the wonderful birds in your yard.
We look forward to sharing a safe, peaceful and bird-filled 2021 with you.
Nancy & Lois
Wild Birds Unlimited Safe In-Store Shopping
We want you to know that our top priority will be to provide a safe environment for you and for our staff.
What to Expect
- Masks, worn over mouth and nose, will be required of everyone, staff and customers alike. EVEN IF YOU HAD A VACCINE, YOU WILL STILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE.
- Please wear a well-fitting mask that stays in place over both nose and mouth.
- If you don't have a mask, we will provide a disposable one free of charge.
- If you'd prefer not to wear a mask, we can provide curbside service.
- We will allow a maximum of 8 customers (individuals) in store. We appreciate your patience if you are asked to wait until other customers complete their shopping.
- Please help us maintain a safe physical distance in store.
- Please take advantage of the hand sanitizers provided near our registers.
- If you are wondering when the store is least crowded, here’s some suggestions:
- Mon - Fri: we’re open 10a-6p. In-store traffic tapers off from 3-6p.
- Sat: our busiest day, we’re open 10a-6p though traffic tapers off from 4-6p.
- Sun: open noon-5p. Traffic tapers off starting around 2:30p.
- We have upgraded our HVAC air filters beyond what is recommended in a store our size.
- Our credit card machines require no signature and accept Apple Pay and wireless cards.
- You can try out binoculars and spotting scopes using gloves (provided). Optics are sanitized after every contact so you are safe to shop for a new pair.
- Feeders for repair must be fully sanitized before bringing in for repair. Please note we are experiencing significant delays in getting repair parts from vendors so turnaround time for repairs may be extended to well beyond 1 month.
If you're not yet comfortable shopping in-store, you can keep your feeders filled by calling 518-226-0071 to arrange a call-ahead curbside pick-up time. Please call at least 15-20 minutes ahead to give us time to prepare your order.